Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My day..


Today was a nice day to chill out on the air-conditioned boat.
We went out to go and see if we got any mail in the P.O. box and we did get some mail so we now know it is working. 
We went to the Old Hickory Dam and saw the water was stirred up a little bit. We saw the locks and found out where we are going to come out and explained to Peyton how it works.

Then we came back to the boat and we took a long nap.
We woke up and me and Peyton did the dishes in our bathing suits. After we finished we both jumped in the lake then rinsed the lake water off. I cannot wait for dinner tonight, we are going to have fajitas, they will be so delicious.

Tonight we might do some cat fishing and might get a good sized one. Also a 3D movie to watch tonight. I cant believe summer is almost over =,(. But i am glad that we are going to leave in one year, on my BIRTHDAY!! Its a great birthday present!

1 comment:

  1. Colby I'm proud to see you posting, if only your mom would start!

    ReplyDelete