Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thinking, writing & sailing



Well today was a great day to spend out on the boat. Assessing things, finding those that need to be addressed, planning, fixing and just enjoying life. I spent today thinking about writing a book, working on my blog and sailing with one of my neighbors.

I saw Jim walk down the dock and struck up a conversation that lead to a 3 hour enjoyable sail on the lake. Jim is an older guy that owns a Catalina 27 2 slips down from my boat and he has been sailing pretty much his entire life. Exactly who I need to learn a thing or two from!

While the winds were variable the weather was stellar, is this really January? lol

Took some more pictures of Windsong, most of which are repeated in the photo section but I thought I'd throw a couple up here.









1 comment:

  1. Nice Lookin Ride there Captain!

    I remember sailing... Thought I had the hand of it till the 'instructor' wasn't on the boat... They got me back to shore safely after a few people complained (LOL)

    Enjoy vessel! Looks like you could really live for a while with all the nice appliances!

    Be Safe Out There...
    Patrick AKA Pierre!

    ReplyDelete